Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Get to Know the Confectionista


Photo by Magna Vita Photography
When I started this blog, I wanted to give my fans and customers an inside peak into the life of a working mom with a small business and all that goes with being in the gourmet confection business. I also wanted to share my passion for food and my opinions on the food industry.

This week, I thought it would be fun to share a little more about myself in the form of a list:
  1. I love lists
  2. I love food
  3. My favorite color is green
  4. I really love bacon
  5. I have one sister
  6. My first pet was a calico cat named cally
  7. I have too many ideas
  8. I have a day job as a Manager of Human Resources for a credit union
  9. I now belong to a credit union
  10. My husband and I met at Starbucks. I hired him.
  11. I am frequently frustrated with technology
  12. I am also impatient with technology
  13. But I love my iPhone
  14. If I could only hear one song for the rest of my life it would be George Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue
  15. I am trained in classical piano
  16. I love power tools and carpentry
  17. I am superstitious about numbers
  18. I have a fear of snakes
  19. I have a fear of depths
  20. I have a degree in Fine Arts, with a major in Theatre (Acting, to be exact)
  21. I love baking real scones made with lots of butter (see photo above)
~Kimberley